Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's late

But of course, I'm still wide awake. My sleeping pattern has been completely twisted and with school coming up in about three weeks... Let's just say, time to stock up on the sleeping pills.

After two full days of eager sandal shopping downtown, uptown, and everywhere in between, (in total preparation for the Toronto heat), I finally found two, yes two, pairs to satisfy me. As if one wasn't enough. I got a crazy deal on 'em since summer's almost over but whatever. Finally grabbed a pair of the Dolce Vita Aries sandal in dark silver leather (although I would have preferred either black or brown suede, but I called every store that would possibly carry the Dolce Vita sandal line in Vancouver and every one was sold out) and a pair of gold leather Sam Edelman's in Ginnie. Both pairs for about $120 TOGETHER (original price for both would be about $300)... Sucessful? I would say so.

Well my trip to Toronto will be exactly what I need right now. Time to kick it back with my ladies and party extra hard to make up for all the partying I've missed out on throughout this past year. I just am so thrilled to have Ian come out with me. It's crazy, I've never really been on vacation with any of my previous boyfriends. But then again, I guess they weren't that special, ha. It's cool 'cause he's shown me around Vancouver, what he grew up around and with... And now it's just my turn to do the same, in Toronto. It'll open up perspectives in a way, like show him what I'm really all about and who I really am (not like he doesn't know that already!). It's just all so very exciting and overwhelming! Now... For those god damn tickets to go cheaper...

Whew. All this typing is making me a little tired. Especially because it's all being typed from my blackberry, my fingers and wrists are cramping. So I'll leave it at this for now, I think I'm going to update this a little more from now on.
Peace and love
x

Dolce Vita


Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment